Terms & Conditions
RULES GOVERNING THE PROVISION OF THE PROCUREMENT CONTRACT AND THE PARTIES 'RESPONSIBILITIES
Delivery terms and conditions
All goods are usually delivered by mail or in bus parks.
The hire of goods on arrival is free of charge.
Available billing options: Payment Order:
Cash payment at the time of delivery or pick-up.
After ordering at Kavos pupa e-shop, the goods are reserved and e-mailed to you. Email sent information to make the order ready for payment. Reserved items are stored for three business days. If payment is not received within such time, the reservation is canceled and the goods returned to the trade.
When you make an order at Kavos pupa e-shop, you will be directed to Paypal at the end of your order. This system will allow you to pay with the electronic banking of all banks operating in Lithuania. Payments via Mokėjimai.lt are visible immediately, so when making this payment, your order execution time will be the shortest.
You can return the goods within 14 days
The Goods may be returned or replaced by other Customer within 14 days of the moment when the goods are transferred to him
(it starts to run from the moment when the Customer or another person obliged to sign it on the receipt of the order).
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2. The buyer in these rules is anyone who buys a Coffee Pupa store or uses other Kavos pupa services. To use the Kavos pupa shop and to buy it there is the right: - efficient natural persons, i.e. persons who have reached the age of majority, whose capacity is not restricted by court procedure; - authorized representatives of legal entities.
1.3. By registering or placing an order, the Buyer unconditionally confirms that he has the right to purchase at the Kavos pupa.
1.4 Together with the order placed by the Buyer, these Rules become a contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller and are a legal document binding on both parties. The contract is considered concluded when the Buyer makes and orders the goods in the coffee bean shop, and, in accordance with the Rules, performs the payment and receives by e-mail the Seller's confirmation that the Customer's order has been accepted and the payment received.
1.5. The buyer is not given the opportunity to submit the order in the Kavos pupa if he/she is not familiar with the Terms and/or disagrees with them. In cases where the Buyer does not agree with the Rules or a certain part thereof, they must not order the goods at the Kavos pupa. Otherwise, it is considered that the Buyer has become acquainted and unconditionally accepted all the Rules.
1.6. The seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the Terms. When purchasing a buyer at the Kavos pupa, the Rules are in effect at the time of placing the order, therefore, it is recommended that the Buyer is familiarized with the Rules at each Shopping time.
1.7. Seller does not assume any risk or liability and is unconditionally released from it if the Buyer has not fully or partially abandoned the Rules, although he has been given such an opportunity.
1.8. In the event of material circumstances, the Seller may temporarily or completely terminate the Kavos pupa without notifying the Buyer without prior notice.
2.1. Buyer must register with Kavos pupa shop system by filling in the registration form to use the Kavos pupa and to buy the goods offered there. The registration form must provide the following personal details of the Buyer: name, e-mail address, the address where the goods will be delivered, the telephone number, and other data necessary for the delivery of the goods. The authorized representative of the legal entity submits the name of the legal entity to the name of the legal entity.
2.2. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy, accuracy, and completeness of the data provided in the registration form. If the data provided in the Customer's registration form changes, it must immediately update them. The Seller will under no circumstances be liable for any damage caused to the Buyer and/or third parties due to the fact that the Buyer has provided incorrect and (or) incomplete personal data or changed and did not update the data after they have changed.
2.3. By registering the Buyer acquires individual login data (username and password) and undertakes to keep them secret and not disclosed to any third parties. The buyer is responsible for the storage of the login data provided to him, as well as for any actions (data transfer, submitted goods orders, user's comments, etc.) which are made at the Kavos pupa online shop with the individual Buyer's name and password.
2.4. By signing the Buyer together, the Seller gives the Seller the right to collect, store, organize, use and manage all and any personal data provided by the Customer directly or indirectly by visiting the Kavos pupa and using its services for the purposes provided for in these Rules.
2.5. Personal data provided by the customer will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the processing and protection of these data. By managing and storing the Customer's personal data, the Seller will implement organizational and technical measures that will ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure, and any other illegal handling.
2.6. The purchaser's personal data will be used to identify the Buyer, during the sale and delivery of goods, by issuing accounting documents, reimbursement of overpayments and / or money for goods returned by the Buyer, administering arrears, performing other obligations arising from the sale contract and securing the Purchaser's access to other Kava Pupa shop services. The purchaser's personal data will be processed for direct marketing purposes only with the consent of the Buyer in accordance with the procedure established by these Rules.
2.7. Personal data provided by the Buyer will be used exclusively by the Seller and his partners with whom the Seller cooperates in the administration of the Coffee Pupa shop, delivery of goods and/or other services related to the provision or execution of the Customer's order. The Seller will not disclose the Customer's personal data to third parties, except for the Seller's partners mentioned in this Item, or, in the cases provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, will be obliged to do so.
2.8. The buyer, in order to receive messages from the Seller or his partners or other offers that are useful to the Buyer, has the possibility to choose in the registration form such messages or offers to be sent to him. Unless the Buyer is unwanted, the Seller will not use the Buyer's personal data for marketing purposes and will not send promotional or informational messages to the Buyer, except those required for the execution of the order placed by the Buyer.
2.9. By signing up at the Coffee Pupa Store, the Customer agrees, at the email address indicated at the registration, to receive newsletters from Kava Pupa Shops on new articles, promotions, etc. The Coffee Pupa Store undertakes to make it possible for the customer to refuse this notice at any time.
3. ORDER FOR PAYMENT AND PAYMENT
3.1. The prices of goods in the Coffee Pupa store and on the order made are indicated in Euro with VAT. Goods for Buyer are sold at the prices valid at the time of placing the order at the Kavos pupa.
3.2. The buyer accounts for the goods in one of the following ways:
Payments via e-banking through the Paypal system
When you make your order at the Coffee Pupa Shop, you will be redirected to the Paypal system at the end of the order. This system will allow you to settle with using electronic banking of all banks operating in Lithuania. The payment through Mokėjimai.lt is immediately visible, therefore, paying this way, your order execution time will be the shortest.
Payment by transfer
When you make your order at the Coffee Pupa store, the goods are booked, and you will receive an email. The mail is sent to inform you that the order is ready for payment. Reserved goods are stored for three business days. If during this time there is no payment, then the reservation is canceled and the goods are returned to the trade.
Payment by cash courier upon placing an order
Cash settlement courier, when he will deliver your order. It would be nice if you had the right amount for a courier without a return.
3.3. In all cases, the Client is deemed to be familiar with and unconditionally accepting all the Bank's Terms, as well as with all other terms specified in the order, when placing an order.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
4.1. Coffee Pupa undertakes to deliver the goods to the Customer not later than within 10 - 20 business days from the date of sending the order confirmation to the Customer. This term does not apply in cases where the necessary goods are not in the store of Kavos pupa and the Customer is informed about the lack of goods ordered by him. In addition, the Customer agrees that, in exceptional cases, the delivery of the goods may delay due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, Kavos pupa undertakes to immediately contact the Customer and coordinate delivery of the items.
4.2. Goods ordered by the buyer are delivered at the address indicated by the Buyer's order. The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. If the ordered goods are not redeemed by the Buyer, in the order he must indicate the name and surname of the recipient of the goods.
4.3. In the event that the Buyer or the recipient is not located on the delivery address specified in the Buyer's order, the Seller is entitled to issue the goods to any other adult who is present at the specified address, and the Buyer is not entitled to convey any claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of the goods to the unfit entity.
4.4. If the delivery of the item is impossible due to the fault of the Buyer or due to the circumstances of the Buyer (the Buyer has indicated the wrong address at the ordering item, the Buyer or the recipient is not found at the specified address, etc.), the goods are not repeatedly sent (except in cases where the Buyer additionally pays for the re-delivery of the item ), and the money for the goods is refunded after deduction of the delivery fee. In the event that the delivery fee has been applied to the Buyer at the time of the order, but the delivery of the goods is not possible due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances determined by the Buyer, the Seller reserves the right to deduct from the Buyer the total amount of the delivery payment (valid at the moment of submission of the goods order) regardless of the discounts applied at the time of placing the order.
4.5. During the delivery of the Goods, the Buyer must, together with the Seller or its authorized representative, check the condition of the consignment, present the product complex (range) and quality.
4.6. Delivery of goods in Lithuania costs 2.95 EUR, when delivered by authorized courier service UAB DPD Lietuva (to Curonian Spit - an additional 15 EUR). Removal of goods from wallpaper stores in Vilnius, Vytenio g. 20 or Verkiu g. 29- free.
4.7. Delivery of goods to the EU is based on the country and target weight, and only after the administrator has confirmed the exact shipping fee. Before ordering a shipment to another country, it is advisable to contact the e-mail about the goods you are interested in at email@example.com.
4.8. The buyer, having noticed that the package of the delivered item has been damaged (a broken packing label, damaged package or otherwise externally damaged), must affix it on the invoice, delivery note or other delivery documents - the acceptance document (on the seller's copy). If the buyer has not checked the condition of the consignment and/or failed to record the data on the violations of the lot in accordance with the procedure established in this clause, the consignment is deemed to have been delivered properly and intact.
4.9. In cases where the Buyer finds that the item does not contain the correct quantity of goods or the goods presented do not correspond to the goods ordered by him and is not indicated on the invoice, delivery note or other delivery-acceptance documents, the Buyer must immediately inform the Seller about this. When the buyer determines that the goods delivered are of inadequate quality, he does not accept defective goods and must return them to the courier, and return the fact of the return and the reason for the return of the goods in the invoice, in the delivery note or in another transfer letter of acceptance.
4.10. The VAT invoice is issued by the Seller and submitted to the Buyer via the e-mail indicated by the Buyer in the Registration Form within 3 (three) business days after delivery of the goods. If the purchase is carried out by an authorized representative of the legal entity and he wants the VAT invoice to be issued on behalf of the legal entity, the authorized representative of the legal entity in the "Paka" section of the "Paka" section of the shop "Contacts" sends the corresponding free form request to the Dealer. A VAT invoice for a legal entity shall be issued and submitted by the Seller within 5 (five) business days from the receipt of an application from an authorized representative of the legal entity. The VAT invoice is sent to a legal entity by e-mail indicated by the authorized representative of the legal entity.
5. DETERMINATION OF GUARANTEES AND PRICES
5.1. The Seller will make every effort to complete the Purchaser's order, but can not provide and does not provide any warranty. If at the place of the order there is no remnant or sufficient quantity of the ordered goods, the Seller reserves the right not to deliver the goods, deliver a smaller quantity of the goods.
5.2. The characteristics of each item are listed collectively with each item in the Store.
5.3. Coffee Pupa indicates, and the Customer confirms that he is aware that the goods specified in the Shop, in their color, shape or other parameters may not correspond to the actual size, shape, and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used.
5.4 .. The Customer agrees that, when placing an order electronically in the Shop, he undertakes to pay for the goods the price specified in the order.
5.5 Coffee Pupa sells goods that meet the conditions of the order. In cases where the goods transferred to the Customer do not comply with certain requirements of the order, the Customer agrees to first inform immediately by phone on Kavos pupa, the seller undertakes to take all actions to eliminate existing deficiencies or return the paid money.
5.6. Coffee Bean Commitments:
5.6.1. Coffee Pupa undertakes to transfer the goods of the appropriate quality and meet the requirements provided for in the order.
5.6.2. Coffee Pupa undertakes to provide the Customer with the quantity specified in the order. Coffee Pupa is not responsible for cases in which the number of goods shipped was ordered incorrectly. The customer can use the necessary amount calculator before ordering the goods.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We confirm that the data of visitors to www.kavospupa.com are collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling institutions. We also apply all reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect our collected website visitor data from loss, unauthorized use, and changes.
WHAT DO WE WILL GET IN YOU?
Personal data that you decide to share with us:
During the registration system:
• the region.
By registering via Facebook, we collect your public profile information (name, surname, gender, profile photo and email address).
we can securely (yours or through a designated payment transaction manager) securely encrypt your credit or debit card details.
By subscribing to our newsletter:
If you decide to contact us (by email, by phone or by social networking), we will capture the fact of contacting us and we can save the communication content with your contact details and our responses.
Each data subject, i.e., each of you, whose data is being processed by the Data Manager, has the following rights:
• To know (to be informed) about the processing of your data, including the right to request a copy of your personal data;
• Getting to know your data and how they are handled;
• Require correction or incomplete personal data in accordance with the purposes of processing personal data;
• Require complete removal of your personal information if there is currently no active request for you;
• Require that the Data Controller restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons;
• The right to transfer;
• To disagree with the processing of your personal data when processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
In order to protect your privacy and security, we have the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before submitting any personal information you request.
PECULIARITIES OF RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS
1. If a non-food item of inappropriate quality has been sold to the buyer and the seller has not addressed the defects with the buyer, the buyer has the right, from his choice, to require the seller:
1.1. change the product of inappropriate quality into a good quality product;
1.2. reduce the price accordingly;
1.3. to rectify the defective goods within a reasonable time;
1.4. to compensate for the costs of eliminating defects in the product, if the seller has, within a reasonable time, eliminated the deficiencies by the consumer himself or third parties;
1.5. unilaterally terminate the sales contract and demand repayment of the money paid for the item.
1.6. The guarantee of the quality of the product is determined by the seller of the goods.
2. Goods are exchanged or returned at the point of purchase or in another place indicated by the seller, which is convenient for the buyer. The buyer submits a written request to the seller indicating the defects of the product and one of the requirements of clause 1 of these Rules chosen by the buyer. The request is accompanied by a receipt from the cash register or a receipt for purchase or sales or other document confirming the purchase and sale of the item from this seller and a guarantee document (if the quality guarantee period is set for the product sold).
3. If the buyer does not provide a receipt from the cash register or other purchase or sale of the item issued in accordance with this document from the seller's confirmation document, the goods are changed or other requirements specified by the buyer in clause 1 of these rules are fulfilled only with the consent of the seller.
4. In case of disagreement between the buyer and the seller regarding the quality of the goods, the seller, upon receipt of a written request from the buyer, must, within 3 business days at the latest, apply in writing to the State Non-Food Products Inspectorate under the Ministry of Economy (hereinafter - the State Non-Food Products Inspectorate) and upon receipt of the written findings, notify the buyer without delay.
5. If the seller fails to comply with the requirements specified in clauses 1 or 4 of these rules, the buyer may apply to the State Non-Food Products Inspection regarding the assessment of the quality of the goods, and upon receipt of written conclusions from the seller to inform the seller thereof.
6. Costs of the evaluation of the quality of a product shall be paid in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts.
7. The seller and/or the buyer may, if they so wish, participate in the evaluation of the quality of the item.
8. Large and heavy non-food merchandise of inappropriate quality (over 10 kg) for quality evaluation, modification, repair or return is carried by the seller, unless otherwise provided in the sales contract. The quality of such goods can also be assessed at the buyer's home.
9. If the seller proves that the defects in the product were due to the fact that the buyer violated the rules for the use or storage of the goods, such goods shall not be changed, gratis shortcomings shall not be eliminated and the money shall not be refunded.
10. If the buyer does not like the form, size, color, pattern or complexity of the item purchased, he/she has the right to change it to an analogous article within fourteen days from the date of sale of non-food items, if the seller has not set a longer term.
If the seller does not have suitable goods for the replacement, the buyer is entitled to return the goods to the seller within the period specified in the first paragraph of this point and to recover the money paid for it.
11. Items indicated in clause 10 of these Rules shall be replaced or returned at the point of purchase or in another place indicated by the seller, in a convenient place for the buyer. The buyer submits a written request to the seller indicating his wish. The application is accompanied by a receipt from the cash register or a sales receipt, or another document confirming the purchase/sale of the item from the seller.
12. A buyer may use the right established in clause 10 of these Rules if the product has not been used, it is intact and has not lost its appearance. The changes in the appearance of the item or its packaging, which were necessary to inspect the product, can not be considered as material changes to the appearance of the product.
13. In the event of a dispute regarding changes in the appearance of the product or damage to the product, the seller must apply to the State Non-Food Products Inspectorate in writing and, upon receipt of the written findings from it, notify the buyer without delay.
14. The buyer's request to replace the purchased goods with similar goods or to return the paid-in money for the reasons specified in paragraph 10 of these rules is not satisfied with the purchase of the following goods:
Machinery and mechanical appliances (code according to the Combined Goods nomenclature - 84.00), electrical machinery and equipment (code according to the Combined Goods nomenclature - 85.00)
- Information is provided on the suitability of the product to be used for the purpose of product changes and improvements if performed.
- Information must be provided in writing
- If the product is suitable for its intended purpose, the rules for the use of the product prepared by the manufacturer must be included with the product and, if it is not present, the rules for the use of the product developed and approved by the seller, which must specify the essential requirements for the safe and proper use of the product
- Used goods fall into the list of non-refundable and non-replaceable goods, therefore, after purchasing such goods and subsequently changing their necessity, the seller of such goods is not obliged to accept - they can be changed or returned only with the consent of the seller with goodwill.
- All legitimate user requirements (return, modify, repair the item, etc.) are executed only after the proof of purchase of the goods. If the seller does not issue it - ask for it.
- Upon purchase of a defective used good, the consumer has the right to make claims for product defects that were not discussed at the time of conclusion of the contractor which the seller has concealed even though he knew or could not have been unaware. The obligation to prove that defects in the product occurred before the goods were handed over or that the seller was aware of the defects he was passing on to the buyer.
A small purchase fee is added when the total sum of the purchase does not exceed 10 euros.