Your shopping cart is empty!
Available billing options: Payment Order:
Cash payment at the time of delivery or pick-up.
After ordering at Kavos pupa e-shop, the goods are reserved and e-mailed to you. Email sent information to make the order ready for payment. Reserved items are stored for three business days. If payment is not received within such time, the reservation is canceled and the goods returned to the trade.
When you make an order at Kavos pupa e-shop, you will be directed to Paypal at the end of your order. This system will allow you to pay with the electronic banking of all banks operating in Lithuania. Payments via Mokėjimai.lt are visible immediately, so when making this payment, your order execution time will be the shortest.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We confirm that the data of visitors to www.kavospupa.com are collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling institutions. We also apply all reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect our collected website visitor data from loss, unauthorized use, and changes.
WHAT DO WE WILL GET IN YOU?
Personal data that you decide to share with us:
During the registration system:
• the region.
By registering via Facebook, we collect your public profile information (name, surname, gender, profile photo and email address).
we can securely (yours or through a designated payment transaction manager) securely encrypt your credit or debit card details.
By subscribing to our newsletter:
If you decide to contact us (by email, by phone or by social networking), we will capture the fact of contacting us and we can save the communication content with your contact details and our responses.
Each data subject, i.e., each of you, whose data is being processed by the Data Manager, has the following rights:
• To know (to be informed) about the processing of your data, including the right to request a copy of your personal data;
• Getting to know your data and how they are handled;
• Require correction or incomplete personal data in accordance with the purposes of processing personal data;
• Require complete removal of your personal information if there is currently no active request for you;
• Require that the Data Controller restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons;
• The right to transfer;
• To disagree with the processing of your personal data when processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
In order to protect your privacy and security, we have the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before submitting any personal information you request.
A small purchase fee is added when the total sum of the purchase does not exceed 10 euros.